- 1 acorn squash, halved and minimize into skinny strips
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4-6 cups blended greens
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup additional virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Âľ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons full fats coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
- In a small bowl, combine collectively the butter and honey. Place hazelnuts within the bowl of a meals processor and pulse rapidly 3 times. Pour hazelnuts into melted honey butter bowl and blend till mixed.
- Place acorn squash on a baking sheet and coat evenly with honey butter and hazelnuts. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or till squash is fork tender.
- Whereas squash is baking, whisk the entire dressing components collectively in a small bowl.
- Divide blended greens between plates and high with honey-roasted acorn squash, hazelnuts and balsamic dressing.