After we consider snacky meals for pregaming, the flavors of buffalo and blue cheese usually come up. Normally it is buffalo hen wings and even dip. This 12 months, weâ€™re switching issues up with a more healthy model of buffalo hen artichoke dip. Excellent to dip cucumber slices, celery sticks, and even complete grain crackers.
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Âľ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Â˝ cup grated carrots
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- Â˝ cup shredded hen
- 1 ÂĽ cups mozzarella/cheddar cheese mix, divided
- Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
- Place cannellini beans, yogurt, buffalo sauce, and garlic in a meals processor and mix till clean.
- Stir in carrots, artichokes, hen and Â˝ cup of cheese.
Unfold combination onto backside of a tenâ€ť casserole dish, then evenly sprinkle remaining cheese on prime of the combination.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, till dip is effervescent and browned on prime.
- Serve instantly (may be rewarmed if wanted).