You realize youâ€™re successful when scrumptious components come collectively in a cookie that you may eat for breakfast (with out guilt). Nice for grab-and-go, a snack between lessons or at work, and even a post-workout deal with!
These breakfast cookies are naturally sweetened with honey and almond butter. Thatâ€™s not all, theyâ€™re full of feel-good components like protein powder, rolled oats, banana, raisins, and extra!
Recipe makes 16 cookies.
2 cups rolled oats
Â˝ cup almond flour
Â˝ cup shredded coconut
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we propose Clear Nutritional vitamins protein powder)
Â˝ teaspoon baking powder
Â˝ teaspoon cinnamon
ÂĽ teaspoon ginger
1 ripe banana
Â˝ cup grated carrots
2 tablespoons almond butter
ÂĽ cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
ÂĽ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325Â° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one cup of the rolled oats within the bowl or a meals processor and mix till it turns into oat flour.
- Place oat flour, remaining rolled oats, almond flour, shredded coconut, vanilla protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger in a big bowl and blend till mixed. Put aside.
- Place banana, grated carrots, dates, almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in meals processor and mix till mixed.
- Add moist components to dry components and blend collectively.
- Fold in raisins.
- Kind dough into 16 cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Retailer in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days.