Pineapples are on the prime of our listing this spring! Donâ€™t be intimidated to slice the pineapple lengthwise for serving, however watch out. Our recipe creator Lauren of â€śMaking Life Candyâ€ť stated it was simpler than she anticipated â€“ and itâ€™s simply oh-so-beautiful. Put together your self for an oasis of taste. A pineapple full of rooster, daring taste, greens, and coconut rice canâ€™t be outdone!
382 energy per serving | 21g protein | 20g fats | 33g carb
Hen Teriyaki Pineapple Bowls with Coconut Rice
2 rooster breasts
Âľ cup teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
1 pineapple, halved
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Â˝ crimson bell pepper, chopped
Â˝ orange bell pepper, chopped
Â˝ yellow bell pepper, chopped
Â˝ onion, diced
Â˝ cup broccoli, chopped
For the coconut rice:
1 Â˝ cups raw jasmine rice
1 ÂĽ cups water
1 can (14 ounce) coconut milk
1 teaspoon sugar
- Place rooster, Â˝ cup of teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and coconut oil in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to coat.
- Place bag into the fridge for twenty-four hours earlier than grilling.
- Prep pineapple bowls earlier than you start cooking by setting the pineapple on its aspect and punctiliously slice it in half lengthwise. Take away fruit with a pairing knife and grapefruit spoon, then put aside. Reserve Â˝ cup of pineapple chunks and place the remaining in a storage container within the fridge.
- For the rice: In a saucepan, mix coconut milk, water and sugar. Stir till sugar is dissolved, then stir in rice. Convey to a boil over medium warmth, cowl, scale back warmth, and simmer about 20 minutes till rice is tender.
- Whereas rice is cooking, warmth coconut oil in a big saucepan over medium warmth.
- Add bell peppers, onion, broccoli and reserved pineapple chunks and stir-fry till barely softened, about 5 to seven minutes.
- Preheat grill to excessive warmth and frivolously oil grill grate.
- Take away rooster from bag and grill either side for six minutes till juices run clear when pierced.
- Let rooster cool on a reducing board and lower into one-inch cubes.
- Place rooster, rice, stir-fried fruit, and greens and remaining ÂĽ cup teriyaki sauce in a big mixing bowl and stir till mixed.
- To serve in pineapple bowls, fill every half with equal quantities of the rooster and rice combination. Eat out of the bowls or scoop onto plates.