1 cup sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 giant egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups 1:1 gluten-free flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
For the topping:
¾ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1/3 cup blueberries
2 sliced strawberries
1/3 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F and calmly grease a 10-inch spherical pan. Put aside.
- Beat butter and sugar collectively till fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and stir till mixed. Scrap the edges of the bowl after which stir once more briefly.
- Add dry elements and stir till simply mixed.
- Press dough into spherical pan* and use a spatula to separate dough from the sting of the pan, which makes removing simpler.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or till edges are barely golden.
- Let crust cool and take away it from the pan.
- Use a spatula to unfold Greek yogurt evenly throughout the highest of the crust.
- Adorn fruit pizza with berries.
- Optionally available: garnish with lemon zest and honey.
- Place in fridge and let set for 20 minutes earlier than having fun with.
*For a thinner cookie crust, solely use ¾ of the dough and save the remaining for making cookies.